Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hands On Bible

Every now and then you find something that really works and it is the perfect fit.  I have spent a lot of time and money and a lot of our book shelf space is eaten up with Children’s Bible purchases.  A few years ago I found the one I wanted.


The Hands On Bible by Group Publishing.

Hands On Sunday curriculum has been produced by this publisher for over a decade and they have incorporated the concept into this Bible.

The idea is that we learn and remember from what we do, and not so much by what we read.
So, throughout the Bible there are activities that reinforce the concept.

I cannot tell you how much we enjoy this Bible and it’s active object centered or experiment based lessons.  My eight year old boy begs to read it an complete the projects.  

Click here to get a copy on Amazon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...