This weekly post is a Wednesday tradition here at Hammock Home School. There are two ways to enjoy this mid-week event.
If you home educate and would like to learn from others scroll down to the writing prompts section below and click on the links to read what others have written.
If you write your own blog and you'd like to add your link:
1. Review the prompts posted on Monday and select which ones you want to write about.
2. Write and post to your own blog.
3. Wednesday check back here and link up with me.
4. Read other posts by home school mothers and learn from the community.
5. Each of these posts will stay open for new additions for one year. Please click on the tab - Savannah's Home School Writing Prompts to read the archive or add your link.
November 30 - This week's topics or writing prompts:
1. Thankful Activities - Have your children done projects this week to focus on what they have to be thankful for, in their lives? Share your strategies.
2. Traveling with Children - Are you going "over the hill and through the woods to Grandmother's house," this week? What do you do to pass the time with your children? Do they play video games, watch TV, or are there learning activities planned?
3. Are you decorating for Christmas? Take some pictures and share them, then link up. Everyone enjoys seeing what others do to make their home festive!