Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lesson Pathways



This is a phenomenal site packed with multiple lesson plans and it is free.  Once you register you can enter your child’s name and plot out their lessons for the weeks to come.  I am convinced that if you cannot spend one penny on your home education you could provide an adequate learning experience with this site.  
All topics are covered and broken down into grade level.  Also many links to more websites that offer similar materials are posted within the lessons.
Check it out and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Modern Mia said...

Thanks for this link! It had so many lessons I've been searching out. I can't wait to start oldest cute boy on some of them next week. I've sent it to several friends who are excited about it as well.

Christina S. said...

Thanks for spreading the news about LessonPathways.com! I hope to 'see' you around our blog, FB fan page and user forums!

-Christina S.
LessonPathways.com Team Member

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...